Nurturing U Massage
Nairne in the Adelaide Hills and
Normanville on the Fleurieu Peninsula
Remedial Massage Therapist
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
Accredited Member of Massage & Myotherapy Australia
Whichever therapeutic treatment you require - your massage session will be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Health Fund Rebates available
Gift Vouchers available
Loyalty Cards available
(Enjoy $20 off every 5th visit)
Allow an additional 10-15 minutes for your first visit to fill out a health history form.
Payment - Cash only - to be paid on completion of your massage.
EFTPOS and HICAPS machines are currently not available.
A receipt will be issued for you to claim Health Fund Rebates for Remedial treatments.
If you are seeing a Health Care Professional regarding any serious medical conditions or if you are on prescription medication - it's best to consult your Practitioner before you book your massage appointment - to ensure massage therapy is advisable for your health condition.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the massage and sign consent forms
How massage can help you
Therapeutic massage experienced on a regular basis can help to calm our minds, resolve soft tissue pain - caused by injury or from the strain of normal daily activities - as well as being an important tool in managing pain associated with chronic health conditions.
It may also improve quality of sleep while balancing fluctuating moods.
Benefits of massage
- Relieves muscle tension and improves muscle tone
- Improves lymph and blood circulation
- Reduces work related stress and anxiety by calming and balancing the emotions
- Reduces pain and inflammation in joints and soft tissue
- Helps people manage conditions experiencing chronic pain
- Reduces swelling and water retention
- Improves immune system by removing cellular metabolic waste
- Assists in injury prevention
- Lessens the appearance and pain associated with scar tissue
- Relieves growing pains in children
- Supports pregnant women throughout their pregnancy
- Encourages secretion of 'feel good' chemicals to support a healthy mind and body naturally.
Plus many more .....
Nairne clinic located at 20 Hillman Dve, Nairne in the Adelaide Hills, close to townships of Stirling, Aldgate, Bridgewater, Hahndorf, Mount Barker, Littlehampton and Woodside.
Normanville Clinic located at 12 Anna Crt, Normanville on the Fleurieu Peninsula, SA.