Nurturing U Massage
Remedial Massage Therapist
Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Accredited Member of Massage & Myotherapy Australia
Whichever therapeutic treatment you require - your massage session will be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Health Fund Rebates available
Gift Vouchers available
Loyalty Cards available
(Enjoy $20 off every 5th visit)
New Clinic opening at NORMANVILLE in early 2018
Allow an additional 10-15 minutes for your first visit to fill out a health history form.
Payment - Cash only - to be paid on completion of your massage.
EFTPOS and HICAPS machines are currently not available.
A receipt will be issued for you to claim Health Fund Rebates for Remedial treatments.
If you are seeing a Health Care Professional regarding any serious medical conditions or if you are on prescription medication - it's best to consult your Practitioner before you book your massage appointment - to ensure massage therapy is advisable for your health condition.
How massage can help you
Therapeutic massage experienced on a regular basis can help to calm our minds, resolve soft tissue pain - caused by injury or from the strain of normal daily activities - as well as being an important tool in managing pain associated with chronic health conditions.
It may also improve quality of sleep while balancing fluctuating moods.
Benefits of massage
- Relieves muscle tension and improves muscle tone
- Improves lymph and blood circulation
- Reduces work related stress and anxiety by calming and balancing the emotions
- Reduces pain and inflammation in joints and soft tissue
- Helps people manage conditions experiencing chronic pain
- Reduces swelling and water retention
- Improves immune system by removing cellular metabolic waste
- Assists in injury prevention
- Lessens the appearance and pain associated with scar tissue
- Relieves growing pains in children
- Supports pregnant women throughout their pregnancy
- Encourages secretion of 'feel good' chemicals to support a healthy mind and body naturally.
Plus many more .....
Located at Nairne in the Adelaide Hills, close to townships of Stirling, Aldgate, Bridgewater, Hahndorf, Mount Barker, Littlehampton and Woodside.